Last Updated: April 18, 2023
This Site is branded as the Company’s, but is maintained by Acara and when you provide your information or engage with the website, Acara will be the primary recipient and facilitator of the Web Services. When we talk about ” Acara ” in this policy, we are referring to our commercial partner Acara Partners, LLC that jointly provides the web services on this website (the ” Site “).
You also have a right to contact us in regard to exercising your data rights, the details of which are included below.
4. Types of Information We Collect. ” Personal Information ” means data that identifies, relates to, describes, is capable of being associated with, or could reasonably be linked, directly or indirectly, with a particular consumer or household, including, for example, your name, address, telephone number, e-mail address, as well as any other non-public information about you that is associated with or linked to any of the foregoing data. ” Aggregated Information ” means information that relates to a group or category of consumers, from which individual consumer identities have been removed, that is not linked or reasonably linkable to any particular consumer or household. Aggregated Information does not, by itself, permit the identification of individual persons. We collect Personal Information and Aggregated Information, as described below.
4.1. Information You Provide to Us.
● Certain Services may require our collection of your phone number. We may associate that phone number with your mobile device identification information.
● When you order products or services through our Services, we will collect all information necessary to complete the transaction, including your name, credit card information, billing information and shipping information. When you submit credit card numbers, we encrypt that information using industry standard technology. We may also collect your contractual details, such as your purchase and order record, including booking details for shows purchased, ticket quantities, and cost.
● If you provide us feedback or contact us via e-mail or through our contact page, we will collect your first and last, e-mail address and phone number, as well as any other content included in the e-mail or form, in order to send you a reply.
● If you participate in a sweepstakes, contest or giveaway offered via our Services, we may ask you for your e-mail address and/or telephone number (e.g., to notify you if you’ve won, comply with relevant law, etc.). We may also ask for first and last names, and sometimes post office addresses to verify your identity. In some situations we may need additional information as a part of the entry process, such as a prize selection choice. These sweepstakes and contests are voluntary. You should read the rules for each sweepstakes and contest that you enter.
● We may also collect Personal Information at other points within our Services that state that Personal Information is being collected.
4.2. Information Collected via Technology.
● Information Collected by Our Servers. To make our Services more useful to you, our servers (which may be operated by a third party) collect information from you, including information about the device you use to access our Services, the date and time you access our services, etc.
4.3. Personal Information of Children. We do not knowingly gather Personal Information from visitors who are under the age of 13. If a child under 13 submits Personal Information to us and we learn that the Personal Information relates to a child under 13, we will attempt to delete the information as soon as possible. If you believe that we might have any Personal Information from a child under 13, please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
5. Use of Your Personal Information.
5.1. General Use. In general, Personal Information you submit to us is used either to respond to requests that you make, or to aid us in serving you better. We use your Personal Information in the following ways:
● To provide improved administration of our Services;
● To provide the Services you request;
● To improve the quality of experience when you interact with our Services;
● To send you administrative e-mail notifications, such as security or support and maintenance advisories; and
● To send newsletters, surveys, offers, and other promotional materials related to our Services and for other marketing purposes.
We may also use your information to contact you about our own and third parties’ goods and services that may be of interest to you.
5.2. Creation of Aggregated Information. We may create Aggregated Information records from Personal Information by excluding information (such as your name) that makes the information personally identifiable to you. We use this Aggregated Information to analyze request and usage patterns so that we may enhance the content and navigation of the Web Services. We reserve the right to use Aggregated Information for any purpose and disclose Aggregated Information to third parties in our sole discretion.
7.1. Third-Party Service Providers. We may share your Personal Information with third-party service providers to: provide you with the Services that we offer you or that you order through our Services; to conduct quality assurance testing; to provide technical support; and/or to provide other services for us. These third-party service providers are required not to use your Personal Information other than to provide services for us. We may, to the extent commercially reasonable, require these third-party service providers to institute and apply appropriate data protection and security controls, including necessary safeguards for the international transfer of personal data.
7.6. Disclosure to Third-Party Companies. We may enter into agreements with companies that offer their products and/or services on the Site (” Third-Party Companies “). A Third-Party Company may want access to Personal Information that we collect from its customers. AS A RESULT, WE MAY PROVIDE YOUR PERSONAL INFORMATION TO A THIRD-PARTY COMPANY. BECAUSE WE DO NOT CONTROL THE PRIVACY PRACTICES OF THESE THIRD-PARTY COMPANIES, YOU SHOULD READ AND UNDERSTAND THEIR PRIVACY POLICIES.
7.7. Other Disclosures. Regardless of any choices you make regarding your Personal Information (as described below), we may disclose Personal Information if we believe in good faith that such disclosure is necessary (i) in connection with any legal investigation; (ii) to comply with relevant laws or to respond to subpoenas or warrants served on us; (iii) to protect or defend our rights or property or users of the Services; and/or (iv) to investigate or assist in preventing any violation or potential violation of the law.
9. Your Choices Regarding Information. You have several choices regarding the use of information on our Service:
9.2. Cookies. If you decide at any time that you no longer wish to accept Cookies from our Service for any of the purposes described above, then you can instruct your browser, by changing its settings, to stop accepting Cookies or to prompt you before accepting a Cookie from the services you access. Consult your browser’s technical information. If you do not accept Cookies, however, you may not be able to use all portions of the Service or all functionality of the Service. If you have any questions about how to disable or modify Cookies, please let us know at the contact information provided below.
9.3. How We Respond to Do Not Track Requests. The major browsers have attempted to implement the draft “Do Not Track” (” DNT “) standard of the World Wide Web Consortium (” W3C “) in their latest releases. As this standard has not been finalized, our Services are not compatible with DNT. We do not recognize DNT instructions or any other automated browser signals regarding tracking mechanisms. For information on all of these categories of cookies, and for more information generally on cookies please refer to aboutcookies.org.
9.4. Changing or Deleting Your Personal Information. You may request deletion of your Personal Information by us, and we will use commercially reasonable efforts to honor your request, but please note that we may be required to keep such information and not delete it (or to keep this information for a certain time, in which case we will comply with your deletion request only after we have fulfilled such requirements). When we delete any information, it will be deleted from the active database, but may remain in our archives. We may also retain your information for fraud detection or similar purposes.
10. Notice to California Residents. The California Consumer Protection Act (” CCPA “) provides consumers (California residents) with specific rights regarding their personal information. This section describes your CCPA rights and explains how you exercise those rights.
10.1. Access Request; Information About Information Collected and Shared. You have a right to request that we disclose certain information to you about our collection and use of your personal information over the last 12 months. You can make an access request by emailing email@example.com. We will provide you the following information within approximately 30 days of your request:
● The categories of Personal Information we collect about you.
● The categories of sources from which the Personal Information is collected.
● The business or commercial purpose for collection of your Personal Information.
● The categories of third parties with whom we share your Personal Information.
● The specific pieces of Personal Information we have collected about you.
10.2. Deletion Request: Requesting Deletion of Personal Information. You may choose to request the deletion of Personal Information collected by the Company. Within approximately 30 days of your request, we will delete the Personal Information we have collected about you, except for situations when that information is necessary for the Company to: provide you with a good or service that you requested; perform a contract the Company entered into with you; maintain the functionality or security of our systems; comply with or exercise rights provided by the law; or use the information internally in ways that are compatible with the context in which you provided the information to us or that are reasonably aligned with your expectations based on your relationship with the Company. To exercise your right to request the deletion of your Personal Information, email firstname.lastname@example.org or mail your request to: AVIE! Medspa and Laser Center, 552 Ft Evans Rd, Suite 101, Leesburg, VA 20176. Requests for the deletion of Personal Information are generally free.
10.3. No Sale of Personal Information. We do not sell your personal information to any third party.
11. Security of Your Personal Information.
● We are committed to protecting the security of your Personal Information. We use a variety of industry-standard security technologies and procedures to help protect your Personal Information from unauthorized access, use, or disclosure. No method of transmission over the Internet, or method of electronic storage, is 100% secure, however. Therefore, while we use reasonable efforts to protect your Personal Information, we cannot and do not guarantee its absolute security.
12. Non-Discrimination. Providing your Personal Information may be a requirement necessary to enter into or to perform a contract, including for the performance of the Services, and replying to and managing of requests for information, questions, communication or feedback. In such circumstances, refusal to provide your Personal Information would make it impossible for us to perform the contract or to provide the requested Services. Refusal to provide your Personal Information for marketing purposes will not have any impact on the performance of our Services.