Prepping for the holidays in September? Yes, we know it sounds a bit early, but it really isn’t when you break down all the ways you can enhance your skin’s health and beauty before the busy season comes around. Now is the time to get the ball rolling on your series of advanced skin rejuvenation treatments, and the team at AVIE! is here with you every step of the way!
Get started on your most stunning, confident appearance yet by discovering some of our holiday-prepping favorites:
BBL® HERO™️ photofacial
- What it treats: Age spots, sunspots, fine lines and wrinkles, redness and rosacea, uneven skin tone, dull skin, small veins or broken capillaries and more on the face and larger areas of the body.
- Downtime: None; you may experience some temporary redness on the treated area.
- Number of treatments: One treatment can reveal visibly healthier and brighter skin, but a series of three treatments is recommended for optimal results. To achieve long-lasting radiance, add seasonal photofacials into your regular skin care routine.
- Time it takes to see results: You can expect to see improvements within a few days following your treatment, with optimal results appearing two weeks following.
Halo® laser skin rejuvenation
- What it treats: Pore size, hyperpigmentation and discoloration, sun damage, fine lines and wrinkles, age spots, scars, dullness, rough texture, uneven tone and more on the face, neck and chest.
- Downtime: Seven to 14 days; you will experience a few days of redness and swelling for milder treatments, or up to a week or more of redness and swelling for more intense skin renewal.
- Number of treatments: You may choose to undergo one or two more intense treatments or multiple gentler treatments to achieve the same goal over a longer period.
- Time it takes to see results: Optimal results will become noticeable one week after your session, with continued benefits in the following months as your skin generates new collagen.
Moxi® fractionated laser treatment
- What it treats: Uneven pigmentation, tone and texture, light sun damage and skin aging on the face, neck, chest, arms and hands.
- Downtime: Minimal to none; your skin will appear red for the first day.
- Number of treatments: One treatment for a quick pick-me-up; for more dramatic improvements, three to four treatments scheduled four to five weeks apart.
- Time it takes to see results: Your renewed skin will be revealed after three to five days.
- What it treats: Lines and wrinkles, enlarged pores, uneven skin tone and texture, stretch marks, blemishes, acne scars, crepey skin and more anywhere on the face or body.
- Downtime: None for the face; you are free to resume your daily activities the next day following your treatment. For the body, healing time can be longer.
- Number of treatments: A series of three to four treatments is recommended to see your best results.
- Time it takes to see results: Results will appear within two weeks on the face, with continued improvements up to six months following treatment as new collagen and elastin are produced.